I’m on the verge of a major move from New York back to the Boston area, but I wanted to get a quick release out to address some long-standing glitches in MarsEdit. These are the kinds of little issues that aren’t likely to cause major disruption for most users, but which are nonetheless infuriating if you happen to be affected by them.
- Fix issues that caused side-panels to shrink gradually when collapsed/expanded
- Fix a problem that prevented the width of the blogs list area from being restored across launches
- When main window’s preview is collapsed, it’s now kept collapsed when window size is increased
- Fix a crash that could occur when removing the last item from the Uploaded media list
- Fix a crash that could occur when “unsplitting” a post or searching/replacing in rich editing mode
- Fix a crash that could occur when authorizing Flickr
This update is available immediately from the MarsEdit home page. It will be available for update via the Mac App Store as soon as Apple approves the release.
After I get settled in to our new home in Boston, I hope to make a lot of progress on MarsEdit 3.4 and to continue chipping away at the long-longed-for MarsEdit Touch.