- Update graphics to support Retina displays
- Support Gatekeeper for Mountain Lion 10.8
- Fix a cosmetic glitch in FlexTime starting with Mac OS X 10.7.4.
- Further fixes to iTunes export when iTunes has never been opened before.
- Minor refinements to routine window UI
- Update Growl interface to latest version
- Fix a bug where the Speak Text or Show Text content was not always saved
- Fix a bug that prevented the elapsed routine time from updating
- Fix a bug where iTunes export failed if iTunes had never previously been opened
- Now supports spacebar for Pausing/Resuming.
- Fix a problem running automator workflows in Leopard.
- Fix for problems setting cue parameter via AppleScript.
- Added a toolbar Icon for iTunes export.
- Revise behavior of Backward button to only skip back if near beginning of activity.
- Don't stop playback when reset button is pressed - just start over.
- iTunes Export - Send audio of any routine directly to iTunes, for easy transfer to your iPod.
- Major UI renovation. More compact presentation and an updated appearance.
- Added large elapsed/remaining timer UI while routine is running.
- Added an automatic software update feature.
- Removed German localization. Focusing on features without localization for now.
- Fix a bug that caused weird behavior when recent documents were deleted.
- Use Growl for "Show Text" cues if it's running
- Fix a bug that caused "At Finish" cues to sometimes be skipped
- Warn before closing a routine window or quitting while running
- Fix problems with AppleScript file references being lost in routine documents
- Localized for German language
- Expose "time remaining" and "elapsed time" of activities via AppleScript
- Shorthand duration like "3m" for "3 minutes" may now be entered into duration box
- Avoid unhiding the application when click-dismissing show text messages
- Disallow resetting when no activities are added - could cause hang
- Fix centering of registration dialog
- Fixed a problem validating some registration codes.
- Fix a problem with handling the "open" command in AppleScript
Copyright © 2013 Red Sweater Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved.