Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

oneacross.com

edited July 2010 in Black Ink
One Across seems to have disappeared, or at least Safari says "Can't connect..."

Comments

• That is a shame. Good catch. I'll keep an eye on it for a few days and if it doesn't come back I guess I'll have to remove the feature from Black Ink.
  • They have been substantially overloaded of late; timing out too often. They may have decided to pull the plug, it might just be a temporary glitch (yesterday and today) or they might be in the process of powering it up or moving it to another service. As you say, a few days will tell.
  • edited March 2011
    I too tried to log into oneacross.com and another webserver ZoneEdit DNS came up and they say if I want to continue to use oneacross.com then I have to "reactivate my account" and it sounds like they want $$. Does anyone know what's going on??
  • It seems to be working for me, debera. I suspect your DNS service is messing something up. It sounds like a problem with your internet service provider, unless you've gone out of your way to select a custom DNS service.