Reveal -> Incorrect Letters doesn't for me
  • I intentionally put in some bad letters in the puzle, did Reveal -> Incorrect letters, but it doesn't highlight them with an icon. Doesn't matter if the incorrect letters are in the selected clue, under the main selection square, or are running around free.
  • I just reproduced the problem myself. I have no idea why this isn't working, but I should be able to figure it out and fix it for the next update. Thanks for pointing out the failure.

Daniel
  • Ah - I think I get it. The name/expectations for "Reveal Incorrect" are a little tricky. I think this should be cleaned up a bit, but for the moment the menu item DOES work as intended.

It's purpose is to reveal the correct answers ONLY for those squares that have been previously "Checked" and found to be incorrect (they are marked that way).

Hope this clears things up.

Daniel
  • PEBCAK, pretty much - use check->current word to get the magic little red X's, and then use Reveal to show what they should be.
Start a New Discussion

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!