- It would be great to have an option to leave a gap at the beginning or end of a given step. Currently, I have to insert a step called "Gap" between every other step so that the instructions of one step don't overwrite the bell from a previous one.
- Currently, if I'm playing back a routine and go forward or back between steps, the spoken commands and sounds all step on top of one another. Ideally, changing steps would cause that step's audio to stop.
- It would be nice to be able to scroll across a long step. Partiularly when writing the routines, I find myself just wanting to hear the ending of a step.
- Could be good to have an option to number the steps. If for instance you have a long routine, it can be helpful to see what step you're on, both when writing and when playing back.
- The Mac system sounds work, however for yoga/meditation it would be nice to include some options for deeper, longer sounds. Being able to simply insert your own sound FX would be nice too.
- "Export to iTunes" is a great feature. It would be great to be able to also include background music from iTunes. (I think iYoga does this, although it lacks other features.)
- Ditto images -- could be useful to insert stills and moving images.
- If the above happens, it would be really cool to be able to create a routine, with images or video, export it to iTunes as a Quicktime file, then watch it on your TV as a make-your-own yoga video. Lots of potential here!