MarsEdit on Mountain Lion, Safari 5.2
  • Mountain Lion OS X 10.8 and Safari 5.2 are currently beta-release status from Apple, but a number of my customers are already running MarsEdit with one, the other, or both. I've determined a few bugs that are causing problems with those releases, and fixed them. Please update to the latest version of MarsEdit if you are running either of these.

http://www.red-sweater.com/marsedit/

Daniel
  • I have "that" same problem. I've got a post that Marsedit thinks is uploading (no error messages) but it is not showing up on my wordpress hosted blog (restartgtd.com). I downloaded from your 3.4.3 link, but I still have the problem with the new version. Maybe I am defective?

b
  • I'm obviously confused! PhD ... over thinking. Over thinking..
  • I have "that" same problem. I've got a post that Marsedit thinks is uploading (no error messages) but it is not showing up on my wordpress hosted blog (restartgtd.com). I downloaded from your 3.4.3 link, but I still have the problem with the new version. Maybe I am defective?
  • OK, pilot error. The reason the post was not going up, was that the "Post Status" was "Draft". But, I swear I did not change the post status. Post status has always defaulted to "Published" but, my bad.

b
  • Hi Bill - glad you got it sorted out. I don't know if you ended up with the default setting to "Draft" somehow inadvertently, but this is a per-blog setting you can change in MarsEdit's blog settings panel.
Start a New Discussion

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!