When configuring a Google Blogger blog in MarsEdit only "Posts" are configured (cf. Posts and Pages for WP). I was messing with configuring a new blog substituting "posts" with "pages" in the URL and it mostly works, which makes me wonder if it would be easy and worthwhile to enhance MarsEdit to support this properly.
I found that when publishing new "Pages" they are shown as "Hidden" in the Blogger control panel (and can be dragged up to make them active). I don't see an obvious way of controlling the hidden/unhidden property from MarsEdit. I also found that deleting a "Page" removes it from MarsEdit, but sometimes leaves it in an inconsistent state on the blog. The page seems gone, but it is still referenced in the title bar of the blog. Updates to existing pages seem fine, so it's not a huge deal given the frequency of page addition/deletions. Drafts seem to work.