Drag and drop images
  • I know you can drag and drop images into the Images and Files window, but it would also be pretty cool if you could drop an image onto MarsEdit in the dock, and have it appear in the Images and Files window. Or, at least, it would save me a couple of keystrokes every time I want to upload an image. :)

Cheers,
    Dan
  • Hey Dan - totally agree and it's definitely on my list. Want "proof" ? :)

? Drag-to-document of an image should prep for upload in media manager, and activate media manager

Sounds like we're on the same wavelength!

D
  • since people are asking

I use a lot of animated graphics and my wordpress space filled up fast.

do you think there is anyway to do a drag and drop that would up load to a photobucket or flckr site?

• Librarymonkey: right now there isn't support for uploading to Flickr, but if you add a Blogger.com blog and open a Picasa Web Albums account with the same gmail account, you can set the blog up in MarsEdit and it will magically become an upload destination in the Images & Files dialog.
  • I had a blogger account, and something wasn't right about it, and now I really like wordpress. Also, if you have flock, there is a way to have a picture upload that works for me, I was just hoping that the superhero MarsEdit Monkey could throw an earthball at the problem thanks
  • Daniel Jalkut said:
    Hey Dan - totally agree and it's definitely on my list. Want "proof" ? :)

? Drag-to-document of an image should prep for upload in media manager, and activate media manager

Sounds like we're on the same wavelength!

D

As if I doubted you for a second, ol' buddy. ;)

-Dan
  • LibraryMonkey: no earthballs yet but stay tuned for future development.
Start a New Discussion

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!