MarsEdit and Latest WP 3.5.2
  • Daniel,
    I'm now getting 400 errors on trying to upload my blog at http://gr8whitenorth.com/cpc.

The situation seems to be getting worse, for sometime I was able to upload only text and then add images with the WP Media Library. Now, even straight text seems to be a problem.

There is no longer a switch to turn XLRMP on and off.

I'm hoping to upload a list of text and images. Wonder if file size could cause some issues?

Regards,
    Keith - Gr8WhiteNorth
  • Small followup: I tried setting up a new blog with the above address. No difference, other than the icon seems to be a figure icon rather than a box icon. Existing stuff imported in fine
  • OK, I figured it out. My account had a php security module that was blocking the calls to my blogs. Once that was removed, everything works as it should. I can post muliple images and items to the same digest.

Keith
  • Hi Keith - sorry it took me a while to follow up on your questions, but I'm glad to hear that in the mean time you figured out the problem!
Start a New Discussion

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!