Is it possible to embed youtube video?
  • I'd like to embed a youtube video in my posts now and then. Is there a way to do that with MarsEdit?

Thanks,
    Annie
  • The easiest way to do this is to copy/paste the "embed" HTML from the YouTube video's page, right into your MarsEdit post.

It's up in the upper-right corner when you're looking at a YouTube video page.

Hope this helps!
  • Hmm . . . I thought so. And that's what I tried, but it didn't seem to work right. I'll try again though. Perhaps it's the blogging platform that's having issues, though I am using WordPress (hosted on my own domain) so that shouldn't be an issue. Well, I'll try again.

Thanks!
  • Ok - it worked that time. Not sure what the heck happened the first 2 times I tried, but it's working now.

Thank you, Daniel.

~ Annie
  • Some blog clients have constraints on some html codes like embed, object, iFrame, ... things like that. ...

Not that yours does, your problem seems to be solved. But for future reference along this thread. ... You need to check the settings of allowed html codes, and add the ones you need.
Start a New Discussion

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!