Open Recent menu including items in Trash
  • I have noticed that using v.1.0.9 (316) that the "Open Recent" menu does not clear itself of completed puzzles that I have put in the trash. The puzzle list on this menu is growing longer and many of the items are in the trash.

I fairly certain that in versions previous to this one, items in the trash were deleted from the "Open Recent" menu upon Quit. That way, when I started up again, only those puzzles that I had not completed were listed in that menu.

This seems like a little thing, but I always thought what an elegant function that was.

Vicky
  • Hi Vicky - I don't think I've changed anything in this regard. I will take a look though, perhaps I altered something.

To be honest I think it would be a good idea to avoid showing items in the trash, too. But this menu is handled almost completely by Mac OS X. I don't have much control over it!
  • Hmm, I've also installed Leopard recently, so perhaps this is a "feature" of Leopard. Thanks for investigating to see if there is anything that can be done.

Vicky
Start a New Discussion

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!