Red Sweater Software acquires MarsEdit!
  • Whether you're a long-time MarsEdit user, or just poking your head in to see what all the fuss is about, it's great to have you here.

Please feel free to post your questions about MarsEdit, including questions relating to the recent acquisition by Red Sweater Software.

To read my blog entry about the acquisition, click here.

To read the press release, click here.

To read a Q&A with Brent Simmons (MarsEdit's original developer) and myself, click here.

Thanks again for coming by, and please feel free to share your thoughts.

Daniel Jalkut
    Red Sweater Software
  • Congrats, Daniel. Based on your other work, and Brent's clear trust in you, I'm excited about the future of MarsEdit!
  • This is great news. I used MarsEdit for a long time but had to give it up when Blogger broke it. I'm currently a contented user of ecto but would definitely consider switching back if MarsEdit started working with Blogger again. There isn't an external editor out there that supports Blogger's new tags, so I'm looking forward to new versions of both MarsEdit and ecto. Good luck!
  • Thanks gerwitz! I'm glad to have you on the forums, and thanks for sharing your excitement :)

Stomptokyo: I know the incompatibility with Blogger is going to rise quickly to the top of my list of priorities. So bear with me and hopefully I'll be able to offer something in that department for a near-term update.

Daniel
Start a New Discussion

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!