Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Image Quality Problem

edited October 2013 in MarsEdit

I've been using MarsEdit for almost two years and never had a problem until today.

My blog is hosted by Blogger and so all photos are uploaded to Picasa Web Albums. The quality has always been preserved and great. However, in a post I published today, the images turned up in much poorer quality.

I've tried reposting.. reuploading.. but it's always the same.

As a test, I used an image that I published two months ago in a test post today. The one uploaded today was much poorer in quality compared to the one I uploaded two months ago.

Do you know why this is??? I'm not sure if it's a problem with MarsEdit or with Picasa Web Albums..

• An update for folks who stumble upon this thread - smallcrazy got in touch with me via email and we figured out that the issue here is based on a new setting for Picasa/Google+ photos, which causes images to be converted by default to a lower quality. Apparently the setting can be turned off in Google+ under "Photos" and the features that may cause this are labeled "Auto Awesome" and "Auto Enhance."