FlexTime 1.1 was released today. Check it out!
Summary of changes
- Major UI renovation. More compact presentation and an updated appearance.
- Added large elapsed/remaining timer UI while routine is running.
- Added an automatic software update feature.
- Removed German localization. Focusing on features without localization for now.
- Fix a bug that caused weird behavior when recent documents were deleted.
Update: It was pointed out in the comments that I should include a picture of the old interface for those who weren’t familiar with it:
I’m sure there will be people who both love and loathe the new look, but I think it’s important that the new interface is more compact and has a lot more contrast than the old one. I am hoping this more refined look will invite new users to give it more of a chance before quitting it and moving on.
FlexTime 1.1 also includes the afore-mentioned “large timer feedback” while running, and includes Sparkle-Plus for automatic software update checks.