MarsEdit 3.6.3 is available now from the MarsEdit home page, and has been submitted to the Mac App Store for review by Apple.
This release addresses a few stability issues and some subtle usability problems related to image workflow and full-screen integration on Mavericks. It also fixes a nagging issue for Tumblr users who preferred to have images remain in the same format as they provided. Previously the images were unilaterally converted to PNG format.
Here is the complete list of changes for this release:
- Fix to Tumblr image uploads to preserve original image filetype (e.g. JPEG)
- Fix a bug where image sizing constraints were enabled even when full-size option selected
- Fix a bug that prevented reliable searching/replacing of multiple spaces in Rich Text mode
- Fix a crash that would occur if the “Send to Blog” button was clicked twice instead of once
- Fix an issue with OS X Mavericks where window positions changed when switching from a full screen app to MarsEdit
Please let me know if you run into any issues with the update!