MarsEdit 2.1.3 is now available for direct download or update from within the app. This release is a potpourri of little fixes, including one that makes MarsEdit more reliable in preserving the “draft” status of posts from WordPress and Blogger.
- Fix detection of draft posts from WordPress 2.5 and Blogger.
- Added support for the #tags# placeholder in preview template
- Fix console errors when refreshing with main window closed
- Improve handling of localhost-based blog URLs.
- Markup item placeholder #askurl# now defaults to “Enter a URL:” instead of “Enter Text:”
- Avoid escaping characters in URLs pasted or entered in dialog.
- Fix a bug involving UI display for Blosxom-based weblog settings.
Please let me know if you run into any problems!