oneacross.com
  • One Across seems to have disappeared, or at least Safari says "Can't connect..."
  • That is a shame. Good catch. I'll keep an eye on it for a few days and if it doesn't come back I guess I'll have to remove the feature from Black Ink.
  • They have been substantially overloaded of late; timing out too often. They may have decided to pull the plug, it might just be a temporary glitch (yesterday and today) or they might be in the process of powering it up or moving it to another service. As you say, a few days will tell.
  • I too tried to log into oneacross.com and another webserver ZoneEdit DNS came up and they say if I want to continue to use oneacross.com then I have to "reactivate my account" and it sounds like they want $$. Does anyone know what's going on??
  • It seems to be working for me, debera. I suspect your DNS service is messing something up. It sounds like a problem with your internet service provider, unless you've gone out of your way to select a custom DNS service.
Start a New Discussion

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!