How to get LightRoom catalogs in Media Manager
  • I must be missing something very obvious, but how do I get my LightRoom catalogs to show in MarsEdit media manager?

I can see Aperture libraries and the Pictures folder, but nothing from LightRoom.
  • Hi there - are you using Lightroom 5? I am not sure yet if MarsEdit works 100% with Lightroom 5. I'm sorry I haven't had a chance to test and confirm this yet.
  • I am using LR5. Is there anything I can do to help you test/debug if it is indeed LR5 that is the problem?
  • Hi - thanks for letting me know. Unfortunately I just haven't had a chance to dig into this yet. I think Lightroom changed the format of their database for LR5 and I need to update MarsEdit to accommodate it. I have it on my TODO list but unfortunately I can't make a firm commitment about when I'll get a chance to work it out. In the mean time I'm afraid I don't have a workaround to recommend short of exporting the images you want from Lightroom to a specific folder, and drag that folder into MarsEdit's media manager for easy access.
  • Thanks. I can do a manual export for now, but good to know it's on your TODO list.
  • Yep - hopefully I'll be able to solve this before too long. Thanks for understanding.
Start a New Discussion

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!