Call For Beta Testers!
  • There are at least a few of you here who I know are monitoring Black Ink's progress and very interested in keeping up to date with progress as I move forward. I'm getting close to a beta build for Black Ink 1.1, which includes some bug fixes you all have reported, as well as some modest new features.

If you're feeling up to the task of beta testing for this release, please contact me and let me know you'd like to join up. The type of beta tester I'm looking for should satisfy these characteristics:

- Cares deeply about the evolution of Black Ink
    - Willing to try out new beta releases even if they don't contain flashy new features
    - Committed to reporting bugs and workflow problems when encountered
    - Willing to subscribe to a low-volume mailing list for beta testers

If you're interested, please drop me a line and let me know the email address you'd like to use for subscribing to the discussion list. Also, it would be nice to know which type(s) of machine(s) you're running Black Ink on, so I know how well the coverage is.

I'd love to have you help out if you feel you have the time to pitch in and help. It will make me feel a lot better finishing up 1.1 if I know I have a good core group of testers to try out the builds. Thanks!

Daniel
  • I was wondering if you still had any posistion available for QA testers? If you do please e-mail me at ZeOGamez@comcast.net.
    Thank you
    Kevin Treaster
    ZeOdekoza
  • Hi Kevin - I'm not actively beta testing with Black Ink right now, but will probably want help again in the future. I'll check back with you when I'm ready to start again.
Start a New Discussion

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!